Who We Are...
Click on the small envelope next to a staff member's name to send a message to that staff member.
2014-2015 Course Description Guide and Registation Forms
Click HERE to access the CMJH 2014-2015 Course Description Guide
Click HERE to access the 7th grade registration form
Click HERE to access the 8th grade registration form
Second Step classes
All students are participating in our Second Step: Stepping Ahead curriculum. This middle school program is a universal, classroom-based prevention program designed to decrease aggression, bullying, and substance abuse and increase students' social skills and school success. This curriculum is for all students and it provides a foundation for creating a safe, respectful learning environment. Teachers and counselors are teaching this curriculum during Access and PE classes. If you are interested in learning more about the program, please click the links below to see the 7th and 8th grade Scope & Sequence.
What We Do...
Working collaboratively with other educators, parents and guardians, and the community we:
- Serve as individual student advocates
- Ensure academic planning for every student
- Support development of skills to increase student success
- Encourage students to acquire self-knowledge and interpersonal skills
- Provide interventions for students experiencing difficulties in life that interfere with academic development